Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hold your breath

Canterbury swim school. 



Hey guys, I'm back with another post and today I am going to be talking about first day at swim school.  At swim school there are a lot of adults these adults a likely the ones that teach  us to swim either for emergency or just to learn.

In my opinion I think that I am not that good at swimming, because of my freestyle, I think that I am good at stroking and kicking but I lose to much oxygen .  So then my goal now is to not do too many strokes when I do freestyle so I have time to breath.  By the way this is a video of me dong a freestyle at Canterbury swim school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about