Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Bye bye water

This is my last week at Canterbury Swim School.  Remember my last week post it was about how it first felt when I got in the deep blue don't forget chlorine.  It has been a dream, well kinda not because my eyes hurt from the chlorine.  I am still working on my freestyle goal. I hope that I achieve my goal on freestyle.  I am working hard to get myself a pair of goggles for my chlorine eyes.  I never got to achieve my goal so I will keep on working on it until I accomplish it. Although I got to have a shot at swim safety.  It was very fun and we learned a lot of great things for our under water safety.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about