Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Home Exercising

For the past 3 weeks or so I have been trying to keep my fitness up by going for runs, Doing weights, having a normal workout routine with and weights and a bit more. I am trying to work out so that when I get back into the sport I will be fully prepared.

Although I am trying to keep fit I am also struggling due to temptation.  I cannot keep focused on a healthy diet if I continue eating ice cream, Chips, Chicken nuggets, etc.  So for the next couple of weeks, I am going to set myself a challenge...

My challenge for the next couple of weeks is to lose 5 - 10 kg.  This will mean that I will be having to make sure that A, I will be keeping to a healthy diet B, I will be exercising daily and C making sure that I keep track.

I would like to finish off with thank you for reading my blogpost and please comment on what you like or didn't.  I would also like you to challenge yourself to do 3 physical things outside or inside a week.  Thank you and bye.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for an awesome blog post Lasa! I love how you are so motivated and have set yourself some goals! Remember that this is a time where you need to be kind to yourself, don't feel guilty for having some treats every now and then. For rugby this week we have chosen a skills challenge, mine is to juggle and to be able to do a handstand press up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing Miss Bremner, I am struggling with my goal but I also hope that you achieve yours. Wish you the best of luck.

      Delete
  2. Morena Lasa! I am so impressed with your fitness regime! I have been struggling at keeping up exercise, I have been doing 20 minutes of yoga a day though. I find Yoga relaxing and it is good for your body too! What kind of healthy food have you been enjoying?

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about