Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

ICT

Today I had learned about how to use formulas in Google Sheets.  I learned how to create equations by formulas.  As you can see at the top is my formula and that I have used the multiply symbol.  Here is the link to the site I have used.


The way I did the formula is by using the top and side of the sheet to add, multiply, divide and subtract.  So all you have to do is right one of these symbols. Add + , Subtract -, Divide/ and multiply *.  By using these codes you will be able to create your own equations.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about how you used Google Sheets. I love how you explained how to use it and what the symbols mean. Have you had to use formulas on Google Sheets for maths before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have not. This was the first time I had used these formulas and had gotten a little help from my mum. How about you have you ever use formula like this in Google Sheets before?

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about