Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hornby Extravaganza

Hey guys, today I will be talking to you about something that I have performed and this would take quite a while to read.  I enjoy performing on a stage because I thing that it is an act of being strong talking to people that you don't know.  So I performed many great things (3) like Pasifika, Class and School for a school boys haka.  I love the Extravaganza.  I will put on the music that I will be performing with but sadly I don't have any video's of me dancing and rapping.

I will see you in the next post.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Lasa,
    You looked like you were very comfortable on stage! Well done you should be proud of your performance! Maybe you could add a screencastify of an example of you rapping along to the song seen as you dont have a video of you online - That would make this post even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good post, I like the song there is just few things that don't make sense. Besides that it is good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about