Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Stop motion stars

Today we have just started to film our creations.  Our manakitanga stories have started off really good.  We have five characters they all have their part to play and there different unique features.  Although some of our characters look good the only thing that I would change is the Ice Cream Truck,  in my opinion, I think that if we put more effort it would have been way better. 

The first scene is going really good we have shown what's not meant to be happening so the opposite of  Manakitanga. 

Although we have just started I think that this stop motion will turn out great.   I know this because we have put a lot of detail into our work.  I can't wait to post this on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about