Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Two days with my cousins

In the holidays,  I went to Oamaru and when I came back my dad got a phone call from my cousin.  She asked if I would like to stay over for two nights,  my dad said that it was up to me.  In my head, all that I could think about was not cleaning up my room or the lounge and how much fun that it might be.

I then said yes and when we arrived home my dad must've forgotten or something because he didn't take it instead he just watched movies.  I then told my cousin to pick me up.  A couple of minutes later they came.  I arrived at there house and we stayed up watching some bridal and groom entrances for some odd reason.  We then went to bed.

As usual, I was the first one to wake up.  I woke them up and then we had breakfast we had toast.  We then had to pack lunch but my cousin chucked a bunch of random junk foods like chocolate, chips and a mountain dew drink.  We then planned out our day, we would go to Margret Mahi and then we would leave the park and go for a walk.

When we arrived at the park my cousins Kathy and Rosetta wanted to leave and go for a walk immediately so we left straight away.  Since Rosetta was from Aukland we wanted to show her our new Christchurch Library.  It was so cool they had so many different kinds of books they even had a game station which in my mind was amazing.  They had games like NBA 2k 19 and many more.  They even had a  Foosball table.  We took some photos and then we left.

After going to the library we went for a walk down a place with heaps of shops.  Rosetta wanted to go to a beauty salon for some reason and when we got there we waited for ages.   After we had gone to the salon we went to a table and ate some of the delicious lunch as in very unhealthy.

After that, we took some more photos of us and the unique street art around the area.  We then started making jokes and was then exhausted from all of that walking.  When we got I forgot to bring my own change of clothes so I showered with a new towel and wore my uncle's clothes which were very baggy on me so I wore a belt.

We then went to Westfield where we played at timezone.

This was a great experience and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about