Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

What we did in Hur6...

So in Power To The People, we have been trying to make our own political party and try to create a difference in our society within our classes.  I will be keeping you updated with our progression in this class.  So here is my first recording of what I have done today:

Today we have confirmed who is in our group.  In my group, I have Megan, Sofia, Kalea and I.  We are going to create more solutions for us to help the community the best way possible.  We have successfully elected Sofia as our leader.  Because we feel as a group that she has way better potential than all of us in making a persuasive speech. We have come up with the logo, and are now trying to find a catchy slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about