Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

What are your top 3 strengths?

These are my top 3 strengths...

Gratitude
To show gratitude is to be grateful for the little things in life that others may look down on(e.g Clothes, shoes).  I expected that I would get Gratitude as my no. 1 strength.  I expected it because my parents had taught me to.  Every time I get money or any sort of currency from my parents I always say “Thank you” to them because I do not get money often.  It is important to have because it builds on your character and what you will be known as.
  • Bravery
I like getting into the prickly zone… which means that I get out of my comfort zone and try something new.  I did not expect this because I normally like doing the same things, but when I try something new I normally enjoy it.  Last term I had performed as one of the main boys in Kapa Haka, I was unsure of my decision but was happy that it was my choice.  This is an important characteristic to have in life because it gets you to try and do new things that you may enjoy more.
  • Creativity
I find inspiration from others and create my own unique ideas from it.  I did not expect this because I initially thought that my mind isn’t that great.    Creativity is an important skill to have because it can give you more than one possible outcome from a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about