Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Discovery Task

In Health we were set a task that required us to research a topic of our interest but in my case, it was Anabolic Steroids. Our set success criteria were to answer 5 questions and then write down the strategies. The topic that I chose was Anabolic Steroids. Photo of us working:


Firstly we had to find out our 5 big questions. Once we had our 5 BIG questions we gave our paragraph answers. From there we had to create a source that shows off our learning. We chose to make/create a Kahoot we chose to do this because it is easy and it is fun to use. Screenshot of the plan:


It was challenging when we were trying to find out our 5 big question answers. I coped with the challenge by researching harder and trying to simplify it into an easier way to understand it. I worked well with others because we split the workup. Next time I will talk more so we can get the work done even faster. I am really proud of how much work I have done.
Link to Kahoot: Anabolic Steroids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about