Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

2020 Review

 This year has been one of the wildest years I have experienced.  Although there are a lot of things that I could discuss with you I will be narrowing it down to things that happen in my school life.  This includes the events, sports, and what I was up to in lockdown (Covid - 19).  

Let's start off with events that happened this year, so my school held a couple events but I will only talk about two of the Market Day.   Let's start with market day,  what is the market day? Market day is when our school create mini-companies and sell various products.  These small groups can also hold mini carnival games.  The point of this is to have the most amount of money.  My group did some work on cutting glass bottles and selling them as cups.  Something sustainable that can help the community.  Our plan didn't work because we accidentally dropped all of the cups sadly shattering them on the ground.  Although the event itself was fun my favourite part was sports in school...

I am a very sporty person so when it comes to competing in school vs school I am more than happy to compete.  I was in a couple sports events such as Volleyball, Ki O Rahi and lit, just to name a few.  My favourite was volleyball,  this was simply because my team won the whole comp undefeated.  I appreciate a good team and was very grateful to compete with my team taking out all competition.  Now, what I despise about this year... Lockdown.

One word 'Lockdown,' this year was specifically different for me because of Lockdown.  For school, we were assigned a lot of work and were pressured by our parents to get it down which I absolutely hated it because I don't like doing work in my free time because I enjoy relaxing.  Lockdown put down a lot of challenges for me physically and mentally and I have hated it ever since.

Now to end off this reflection I would like to say that this year is the worst year of my life.  Because of all the problems that I faced.  This was simply because I am an extrovert and enjoy playing sports,  these hobbies were destroyed when lockdown came in.  Although that happened there were some amazing things as well,  thank you for reading my reflection have a good day and bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear nephew. Nice work on this report writing. Good to know you get to learn about entrepreneurship on market days at your school. Sorry to hear that lockdown kept you away from the outdoor sports. I hope you did find that 'amazing' silver lining. Take care, stay safe and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about