Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Among the hidden - Send the feedback


Hey guys I am back and today and I am going be asking for feedback.  I am looking for some feedback for a person named Mark Garner from the book 'Among The Hidden'. The author of this books is Margaret Peterson Haddix.  I have some information about Mark and would like some more information or something that can improve my work.  I take Mark as a stubborn boy because he always wants to annoy the family to take his anger away.   I am looking for feedback on how much information I am giving you about Mark Garner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lasa, I really your character Mark Garner and what you find about him but next time see if other word are make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about