Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

Three steps into the virtual gaming world

I was walking down a street to school when I saw what I thought was a shortcut.  I then walked towards the shortcut though I thought. I then accidentally walked three steps into the portal to another dimension or galaxy.

I was walking down a street to school when I saw what I thought was a shortcut.  I then walked towards the shortcut though I thought. I then accidentally walked three steps into the portal to another dimension or galaxy.

The area found me on the ground thinking I got pounded in the head by a meteorite.  I then stood up and looked around seeing an unimaginable wonderland I then said “This is a grandiose experience.” All that was travelling through my head was is a dream.  I was then picked up by a guy named “For_Da_Bradas_21.” He never said anything than he pulled me towards a bus…

We were then transported to an area high in the sky the bus had an hot air balloon at the top looking like it was going to explode.  My friend had very bright colors on his primary colors were Orange and Blue. He was darked skinned with a blue headband saying “SUP.”  He had a bright orange vest with with a lightning logo on it.

He then said the words briefly “Where we landing.”  I was puzzled as a monkey solving one plus one. He then said jump so I did he said that we were going to land at the corner of the globe.  So that is where I landed.

We then found futuristic weapon and items.  They were all shaded different colors. Grey, Green, Blue, Purple and Gold, I then thought that they all had a meaning.  We then found glowing treasure chests in the peak of many mountains. Which held some virtuous or terrible weapons or items. We were then walking around seeing no other life force suddenly… Bang!  I was shot but for some reason I didn’t feel injured. I just felt like I was going to die quickly. My friend(For_Da_Badas_21) then shot them with his AR (Assault Rifle) and killed them both with pure skill.  Me and my friend were rushed up on when we were trying to use my meds and we were then killed.

I then woke up at the place that I was knocked out wondering what happened then I rushed my way back to class never saying a word.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lasa, this is amazing you have made an amazing blog post. You've also made an amazing story. I especially liked the part that you said"The area found me on the ground thinking I got pounded in the head by a meteorite." It makes a clear picture in my head. I think you should add a description so people know what you are making. Anyways keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasa like how discriptive you are in you writing

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about