Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Learning stories

Here is my Learning Story:

Last week we started on our learning stories, we did P.E and Movie Magic. We basically had to write about what we did this term in hurumanu. In P.E or playback, I wrote about what games we played and also had some cool photos of me. We also had to write about how we felt when we played our games. I wrote that I could have had many more improvements to myself so that I would be able to help others and be more focused on sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about