Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

What does music mean to me?

Have you studied music before?
Yes, I studied in year 9 and had gained many skills in piano.  I could play a handful of songs.

What type of music do you enjoy?
I like various types of music such as rap, RnB, soul, lofi.  I enjoy these songs because most of the music I listen to has a very nice rhythm or the things that they rap about I can relate to.

Name 3 singers that you like and why?
I like Giveon, Sleepy Hallow, and Bryson tiller.  I like these three because they always have songs that I can vibe to and always have a good time listening to.

What would you like to learn in music?
I would like to learn a whole song because in most of my studies I have only learnt parts of the songs and would like to impress family members that I can play a song.

Why did you choose music?
I chose music because I would like to expand my brain on various subjects so I get a better idea of what I want to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about