Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Believing in yourself

This week we have been learning about converting decimals into percentages.  At first, I thought that this is going to be the hardest lesson to learn.  I thought that because I did not believe in myself.  I remember what my dad told me at the start of the week about perseverance before he left so I kept trying and I got it.  It feels as easy as pressing digits on a calculator.  Now I consider myself a pro at these. There are some many steps like moving the decimal point.  But in the end, I had learnt something so I would just like to say is keep trying. In order to get the easy part, you have to so the hard part first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about