Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Mini Producers

For the last couple of weeks, I have been working on creating a movie based on a fairy tale.  This is a very weird experience because I am used to doing something different like our own passions but it is something new and it is no problemo.  I was thinking of doing Puss in boots but with a twist with the name. This was my plan:

Through the years,
I have been known by many names.
Diablo Gato.
Gymnastic star
Basketballer
But to most... I am Black Boots!
I will never forget you my Cinderella story

I have been working on my basketball skills
For a while now

Well hello there
My turn
Through the years,
I was known as bob

Look at this panthertwins06 sent it. Talks about the mystical ball.  

(The video plays)

Wow, the mystical ball I need it in my grasp.

We found it OMG

Intensity increases by two million percent.
------------------------------------------------------------------
This was quite the experience. I am still working on the movie. I hope to finish soon and at a high standard but this is what I'm doing at music period during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about