Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Future teachers...

What sport were you presenting?
I and my team did netball.  We taught our modified sport to the other groups it was superb.
What modifications did your group do and why?
My group did netball.  But before you got to take a shot you had to put the ball between your legs twice, once under the left leg and once under the right.  We choose this because I thought that it would have been easier for putting it under the legs than doing some complex thing.
What went well?
Everyone that played our modified sport was happy and overwhelmed with the modified sport that we all played.  I think that made them have a great time which means that we also did.  I like how we all had a voice and if we or they didn't like it we would try to change the game a little so they did.
What would you change?
I would change the environment that we played in.  I would like to be put inside the gym to have an even better experience.  It would be nice because we would've been even closer to the drinking fountain.
What was the difference between the first session and second?
I think that everyone listened.  They all had a great time but the second time went more smoothly.
Reflection
I think that this all worked well because of the leadership roles I and my team have participated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about