Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Our stop to littering in Hornby

In your own words, what is the project?
 To make the community cleaner.  Creating art with rubbish.  By doing this we can create a higher standard for Hornby overall.  I also think that this will be good for us because we will make our minds more creative.

What's the purpose?
I think that the purpose is to make our community cleaner.  I also think that it is to show our community that if we can pick up rubbish then so can YOU.

How much rubbish do you think that we are going to collect? Why do you think that?
I think that we will be collecting at least 80 to 110 piece of rubbish.  I think that because we will be collecting from kyle park and our school.

What colors do you think we will see the most and why?
I think that we will be seeing a lot of transparent bottles, I think that because we all like to buy bottles and there most likely the transparent ones.  Such as value fizzy drinks, H2GO, and much more.

What type of art would you like to create and why?
I would like to create a flag with the different colored trash I find.  I will really be keen on creating different culture flags.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lasa!

    Nice work on completing this blog post. Like I mentioned to you in class, I am super impressed by the way you worked hard to complete this task even though you missed part of the instructions.

    I really like your idea about creating a bunch of different flags. I think that would be a beautiful message to spread about how multicultural and diverse our school is.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about