Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Students time...

Students get to teach


What did I do on Tuesday?
We did multiball.  After that, we got to teach our own modified sport that we got put in.  I got put in Netball so we had our own way of playing it.  It was a hot day so we got very sweaty very easily.
Within your group what went well?
We got to all participate in the modified sport.  We all got to teach our modified sport and it turned out really well.  We were all happy and everyone was very enthusiastic.  I like to think that this was because we were all in the mindset to learn.
What do you need to change for next week?
I think that all we need to do is to be more prepared for next week.  We weren't really prepared to do the modified game (Not ready with equipment).   
What are you working on for next week?
To be prepared for what equipment we need.  I think that if we get that right we will get all of it all nice and smooth.  I cannot wait to do different sport and I hope that we know what we can say so that we can be able to have smooth modified games.
What do you look forward to presenting for next week?
I cannot wait to present because I am going to learn and teach our modified sports.

1 comment:

  1. Malo le lei Lasa!

    Thank you for sharing your blog post with me. I enjoyed reading about what you were doing in Hurumanu. 7/8Bh will be doing PE next rotation and it looks like they will have a great time! :)

    Keep up the awesome blogging!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about