Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Different angles

This year on Mondays and Thursdays I have been working on creating movies.  We have made 1-minute movies and fairy tales.  Let's talk about the different camera angles such as, close up, push up, zoom out, and plenty more!!!

Let's talk about my top 5 favourite camera angles.  My favourite angles are push up,  Zoom out, Close up, Long shot and over the shoulder shot.

Close up:
I like this shot because you can get a funny reaction and different emotions.
Photo:
This is a close shot of a flower
Image result for Close up flower 
Zoom in and out:
I like this because it can show some cool little details.
Photo:
I cannot find a photo of zoom out so this is what I have.
Image result for zoom in and out of flower gif
Over the shoulder shot:
Over the shoulder, the shot is very useful when you are showing what the person is looking at.
Photo:
This is of a man who has a camera behind him.
Image result for 3rd person shot

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lasa, I like how you have explained the different camera angles with images. But I think next time you should give more information about the different camera angles. What is one of your favourite camera Angles? My favourite angle was probably the over the shoulder angle. But over all keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about