Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

My weekly physical activity

This Week:


This week in we were focusing on our physical activity weekly.  I like to consider myself as a very physical person.  I enjoy being able to work on our physical fitness at school. Fitness helps the brain breather and increases your heart rate.  You working out is good for you so you can get bigger biceps.  It has been very fun doing all of the activities at school such as League Tournament, Basketball Tournament, Winter sport and much more. Breathing is also good for your physical fitness.  It also helps the brain by getting oxygen in your brain.  I will make a promise to myself that I will try to take part in as physical activities as possible.  I think that we all should be doing some sort of physical activity for or healthiness. I do all of the activities below:

My Activity:


1.Rugby League Training
2.Rugby League Game
3.Walking 1 k to home
4.Run with my dog
5.Sports at school
Image result for rugby balImage result for walking homeImage result for Walking your dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about