Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Bravery can be shown through kids (SLJ)

Kia ora and welcome to my blog,
I will be telling you a story about how my mum saved two peoples lives.
Here is a short story...
So once my mum went swimming with her friends.  They were having a good time until they went a little deeper.  The waves became stronger and stronger.  It kept pulling them in.  My mum pulled one of them up and the other couldn't really get up so she got pulled deeper.  They found her and luckily she was still alive.

My mother showed her bravery when she put the other girl's safety before her own.  I will like to be like this when I am older as well.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lasa,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Wow, what an incredible story! It sounds like your Mum was so brave putting the other girl first and trying to save her. I am so happy to hear that she is OK and they were able to get her out. Who went in a helped your Mum? Where abouts were they swimming?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about