Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Full of power for a day (SLJ)

Malo e lelei and welcome to my blog,
For this activity, I will be telling you what superpowers I would have.  I get to choose three superpowers I chose, Invisibility, Telekinesis and the ability to understand every kind of language.  I will tell you what the power can do and also what I will be using it for.

Invisibility
This superpower basically means that I can choose when I become transparent.  This will be useful for many reasons.  One is when your parents are calling you.  They would just leave you or if you are playing hide and seek.

Telekinesis
Telekinesis is basically the power to move stuff with your mind.  This will be useful for when my parents want me to give something to them or to look really cool.  

Understanding Every Language
Having knowledge of every language.  It is very useful to understand every language.  Let's say if someone is saying stuff in a different language.  It can also help with travelling.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lasa!

    Great superpowers. :) It's great to read about how helpful you want to be, that is so kind! Imagine knowing every language! That would be awesome, just being able to talk to everyone about anything. :) Are there any other powers you would like? What would they be?

    I love the way that you have laid out your post, having the text centred like that makes it easy to read and is nice for us readers to look at! Keep up the great work. :)

    Blog you soon!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about