Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Highlight of term one

This term we have done cool stuff like Athletics, Touch Tournament, Thai Games, P.E, Movie Magic and much more.  But the highlight for me has to be Athletics let me tell you why.

Athletics was fun, we got to choose either competitive or social.  I choose competitive because of the experienced players I am up against.  Although they were good I still did my personal best.

The activities that I did were High jump, Long Jump, 60-meter sprint, Discus and shotput.  I had fun because I had the opportunity to watch my friends or better compete with them. My friends and I walked around the school and bought some lunch while we were waiting for our event to start.

I honestly would do this again because that was how fun it was.  In my opinion, it was the most fun blood pumping start to the year.  I encourage others to compete in Athletics and if were luck I'll compete against you.  Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lasa, Tamani here I really liked how you listed things from what you liked in term 1 it was good how you tried your personal best in the a athletics I remember that day at the start of the day it was cold and then it got real hot. Maybe next time you should maybe add some photos and even add a video.
    Bye For now

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about