Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

What is D.T ?

We have a new hurumanu (Module).  It is called D.T it stands for Digital Technology.  I think that this is fun and I know that I will be intrigued to learn more about our digital world! We are starting to look at the issue in our daily lives and learning more ways to post on our blog. 

What do I already know how to D.T?  I know how to use cool things called Pixaloop, Google drive, Mindmup, App store, Play store, Galaxy apps, Ps4 apps etc.  These "tech-savvy" stuff that I learnt has taught me and moulded me into the tech pro I am today.

What do I hope to learn D.T? I hope to learn about the different apps that you need to stay internet safe.  I want to know how to create apps, games and different ways to edit videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about