Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

5 Narrative openings

 For my next creative writing task, I have to create 5 effective narrative openings.  This has to do with the images given.  Here is what I write:


1.  I rushed toward the building smelling nothing but smoke I froze at what I saw...

2. I was alone in the cold when a man walked past and gave me the look...

3. Finally free!! The gush of happiness was unimaginable I am free.

4. Is anyone around? I need to take this luscious red meat home.

5.Just another ordinary day in a class filled with boredom.

1 comment:

  1. Good attempt dear nephew. However you could revise your last exercise of show not tell. Perhaps you could use figure of speech to describe the emotions or scene. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about