Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Gym Sports

In Gym Sports we played Capture The Flag.  The objective was to get the ball from one side of the field to the other without getting tagged.  Of course, we had a halfway that was the line between  Bibs and Non Bibs.   My team unfortunately lost due to some players in the other team cheating.  But still it fair win.

It was quite hard for me because I was such a big target.  That was one of the things that let me down this game.  The other one was being known for being "Sporty" so most of my mates would always guard me, they would not let me out of there sight which made it even harder.

Although my team didn't win we had a great time and that means that we will be prepared for the next time we go up against them. 

The game that I hope we play next time is Ball rush or Octopus for fun.  This will help everyone with there fitness.  It will also help me too.  I hope that I will become a better sports player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about