Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Stop motion

For art, we are going to be making stop motions.  This is a great way to express feelings or anything else.  I am going to be talking to you about the different factors that we need

Who is in my group?
In my group, we have Ryan, Regan, Nikora and finally myself

Who has what role?
We have different roles such as Photographer, Drawer and many more I am the drawer

What does my Manakitanga do with my stop motion?
We are showing the power of sharing and kindness

As you can see my mindmup is not finished but I am doing as much as possible:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about