Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

D.T.E Reflection

If you have been keeping up with my blog that means that you know about my D.T.E  I have been working on my D.L.O(Digital Learning Project).  This was what I have been working on and I have finally finished writing my story, it is about robots.

My issue was Robots are gaining intelligence This is it: The Story  A snippet of the story
So imagined you are in the year 2031, everything is computerised and there are lots of different types of gadgets available.  You can easily purchase any gadget for almost anything. Even the house has its artificial intelligence computer to operate everything in the house.


After I did all this work I was happy and proud of it.  The amount of work that I did was amazing.  I was happy but exhausted with it.  The good thing was that I learnt how to work at a good consistent rate.  I have also learnt a lot about Robots and where the most intelligent robot is. (Japan)

 I got my knowledge from:
1. Live Science
2. Youtube
3. Live Science
4. Deliberatemagazine
5. Sify
6. Telegraph


My question to you today is: Do you think that robots will take over the world? and why?  I would like to know what YOU know about robots and it may create a spark of robotics in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about