Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Robots taking over?

In the year 1956, George Devol invented the first-ever programmable robot, that began a new era where robots are also taking over different types of jobs. From then on they have created new and improved versions. They made different types such as; cartesian, SCARA, cylindrical, delta, polar and vertically articulated. There is a high possibility that they will create more kinds of robots. I have made a miniature story of what might happen if we don't make a difference now.

So imagined you are in the year 2031, everything is computerised and there are lots of different types of gadgets available.  You can easily purchase any gadget for almost anything. Even the house has its artificial intelligence computer to operate everything in the house.

Then while playing ps5 pro somehow a picture pops up on your screen saying "do not have any contact with Artifical Intelligence." The first thought was 'this must be some prank'. You then take a look outside, people were jumping onto there hoverboards, hoverbikes, hoverboat and portals. Then out of the blue, I heard a "Finished Sight-seeing..."

I then turned around and found that it was standing right behind me. A tall figure, no emotion, you could see the determination of its eyes, it looked murderous and ready to live or to die. Me on the other hand bulk and had always been into combat sports. This was a moment when I was in true fear. This means that I saw this as a life and death situation.

While all these things were coming into my head he said: "So when are you making your move." I replied with "Umm actually I just gonna..." I ran as fast as I could it was right behind me. I ran for awhile hoping to getaway. I was exhausted when I managed to escape, I put my hand into my pocket hoping that I will get a muesli bar or any old lunch.   Luckily I got some chips and 3 spectros (Money) that was a close call.

So your name is Akuchi, you are a hard worker and you get paid a reasonable amount of money, you buy food and you live life with hard work and good pay. Life is amazing, phone companies are not trying to make the flashiest tech, they are trying to make the slimmest and strongest phones(with some new accessories). Only some robots are taking over jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about