Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

My Reflection on P.E

As you may know, I have been working on P.E  In hurumanu, we did the Football field maintenance challenge.  This means that I have gone through some challenges at the start.  One of the challenges was how to find the answer, once I mastered that technique I became a very good person at the "Challenge." 

I think next time I would like to choose what kind of field we do our checking on.  Like Rugby, Baseball, Cricket and maybe Hockey.  That would be amazing but other than that Grass maintenance.

What I mainly enjoyed was the physical side of P.E we played many games but my favourite game was Dodgeball.  It was my favourite because of the competition I was up against.  I was going against athletes such as Nikora, Blake, Ryan, Paea and Aisa. 

The game also let me become very good at my skills such as Passing, Throwing, Running, Communicating and much more.

P.E was so fun this year I hope to do it again the exact same because it was easy.  Bye and have a gret day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about